Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Emergency Transfer

Hello everyone!

I hope all of you are doing fantastic! A lot of changes happened this week! My companion ended up having to go home to take care of some health problems and I couldn't be in Aruja alone so I was emergency transferred! I'm now in a trio in Vila Galvao. I was actually really sad to leave Aruja...I really loved the members, our investigators, mountains, horses etc. so I'm hoping that at some point I'll be able to go back there. My new companions are Sister Torres (my best friend from the CTM) and sister Santos, they are both Brazilians and I just love them so much! I have no idea how long I'm going to stay here or where I'm going to go. But that's pretty much what happened with me this week. I don't have too much time but I'll give a better update next week. Love you guys.

Love sister Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment