Monday, July 1, 2019

New Companion

Hey everyone! This week was the best week yet! Alex and Gwen that we've been teaching are doing great! I love them so much and this guy named Bill, Haha in the lesson this week we were telling him how we ate pig ear once and he just started laughing and saying "you will not believe what's in my fridge" then out of no where pulled a full pig head out of his fridge, hahah it was so funny! We just went grocery shopping and bought a ton of groceries because it's the start of the transfer and the food was GONE and we are trying to eat healthy and be more fit so we bought tons of protein bars and powder and what not and TONS of fruit and stocked up on like toilet paper and all that stuff, so we get back and we had to park far (not that far) but far enough that we didn't want to make more than one trip. So we both filled our arms with bags and then I had the toilet paper and paper towels (at this point I had to go to the bathroom pretty bad, bad combo) she has all her bags and then the watermelon and the pineapple so she was walking like a weirdo so we get going and the tortilla chips fell off my stack and then I stepped on them, they ripped open...then I laughed which made me need to pee more so sister Heap went to pick them up while I sat there bouncing like an idiot and she had to squat like a pregnant woman to pick it up so then I laughed harder and then she dropped her water bottle and it cracked so she kicked it all the way to our door and we were both laughing crying at this point then she squatted and picked up her water bottle and it fully broke and spilt all over our other groceries and then I was laughing so hard I lost all strength and my groceries started falling all over.... but we eventually got in, it's fine just some bruised fruit and I sister Heap's pants were soaked from the water bottle BUT we did it in one trip so we were pretty proud. This week my testimony has really grown in God's power, with his help we can literally do ANYTHING! Faith unlocks his power so hopefully you are all ALWAYS looking for ways to continually strengthen that faith and access that power and have his spirit with you. Love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love, Sister Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment