Monday, July 16, 2018

5 Months!!!

Hello everyone!

This week was a good one, not a ton happened but none the less it was a good week! Jose's baptism fell through again but I think this Saturday is going to be the day, I will update you next week but any prayers would help, we are still working with him with the word of wisdom but this week is his week, I know it! This week we had divisions in Mogi Centro and it was a lot of fun, I learned a lot! When we got there we realized we had 4 people and 2 twin sized beds so we pushed them together and all 4 of us slept there haha! We worked a lot with Jose and Larisa this week. Larisa told us she wants to get married so we are working on getting that all figured out and we still have a lot of work to do with her but none the less we are excited! We made a ton of new investigators this we too so we are excited to see what will happen! I also hit 5 months in the mission on the 13th so that was crazyyyyyy, and transfers will be next pday so we will see whats going to happen. Everyone is telling me I'm going to get transfered but with the new president none of us have any idea what is going to happen! I will update you next week! I would really like to stay in Vila Virginia but I am getting the feeling that is not the case....Then today for pday we had pday with our zone and we hiked pico do urubo, it was soooooo beautiful, I will send pictures, but it was a lot of fun to get to know my zone better, brasilians are crazy hahah, I love it! I will send some pictures of that too! Well I don't have much time but this week was a good one! I hope you are all doing fantastic and I will see you in 13 months!! eu amo todas voces!

Love, Sister Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment