Monday, November 12, 2018

Swing Dancing, Ear Piercing and Baptisms

This week was just an answer to prayers, it was a GREAT week! So I don't have much time but I will hit ya with the highlights! My comp has had a fear to pierce her ears her whole life but has always wanted to, so one day when we were passing the pharmacy I planned it all out and she was sitting in the chair to pierce her ears before she even knew what was going on! But she loves them and hugs me like every 10 minutes telling me thank you so that was a good time! I also taught her how to swing dance this week! We have got the backflip to a T! To say the least the training is going wonderfully! Then this week the lord had another baptism!!!!!! Our investigator Gabriel was baptized and it was amazing!! I have never seen anyone so excited to be baptized in my whole life! When he came out of the bathroom in his white baptism clothes he yelled, " Sister Peine are you excited, because I'm so excited," and let me tell you I was excited! He was a great example for his family and I know that someday they will all be members of the church. His dad was even able to watch the baptism and there was a great turn out from the ward and we are excited to keep teaching him and his brothers and family! This week was a week that just made me happy to be a missionary!! I know that the Lord really does listen and respond to our prayers but we have to be listening for when he will respond ALWAYS!! I love our Savior so much and I'm so excited to be a part of his work!!
Love, Sister Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment