Monday, September 10, 2018

uma filha

Hello everyone,
This week was crazyyy.....We had a mission tour and a leadership training this week so I got to see all of my friends in the mission it was great! I will try and send pictures if this coumputer will let me but if not I will send some next week. Then yesterday President Miller called me to ask me if I could train so that is crazy because I still barley know how to use the bus and metro systems...but it will be cool to have a "daughter" in the mission (congrats mom) she will be born tomorrow...The other thing that Im a tad nervous about it she is from Nicaragua and I do not know how to speak spanish haha but I guess Im going to have to learn! So today for pday Ive just been hanging out with the AP's all day and we went to the temple of salamon which was super cool! Then tonight I will sleep in the sister APs house and I will meet my daughter tomorrow! Im super excied but it will be interesting for sure......I speak english, she speaks spanish and we are both trying to be fluent in portuguese together....so if you would all like to pray for me I wouldnt mind! Well thats about all I have time for this week but I love you all and I will update you all on my daughter next week! beijo
Love, Sister Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment