Monday, January 14, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NATAL, FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!

So ths week President Miller called me asking if we could take in another sister because a sister had to go home because she was super sick and left her companion companionless. So of course we said yes and picked Sister Amorim up in the mission office Tuesday morning. She will be staying with us until the end of the transfer and I'm super excited! This week was a great one. A lot of people that we are teaching came to church and we also took the Lord's recent convert, Matheus to the temple, it was so much fun. The temple is truly incredible. I have like no more time but this week was a good one, also shout out to mom I got the Christmas package and I have been happily eating fun dip, candies and butter mints in the streets of Brazil all week and my comps loved the lights! Love you momma! Hope you all have a great week and a very merry Christmas remembering our Savior Jesus Christ, the best gift that our Heavenly Father gave to us. I love Him and I am so so so grateful for the atonement in my life and that through him we can all always become a better person. Merry CHRISTmas to all of you love you lots!
Love, Sister Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment